Hello, readers! This note is for all of you who are local to Chicago. On Sunday, July 1, I’ll be one of eight speakers at “Alphabet Soup: A Conversation with Local Food Writers,” hosted by Graze Magazine at Revolution Brewing in Logan Square. It’s shaping up to be a nice lineup of local foodie celebrities, including yours truly:
- Martha Bayne, moderator // Soup and Bread
- Louisa Chu // WBEZ
- Steve Dolinsky // ABC7
- Maggie Hennessy // Modern Baking magazine –> WOO!
- Ed Marszewski // Maria’s Packaged Goods and Community Center
- Heather Sperling // Tasting Table
- David Tamarkin // Time Out Chicago
- Julia Thiel // Chicago Reader
Your $20 ticket includes unlimited beer and food as well as a moderated panel discussion between members of Chicago’s culinary literati!
It should be a really cool event, and you’ll be helping support a great local food magazine.